Product Marketing ManagerConcord, MA
Job Overview: aPriori is the leading provider of product cost management software featuring design for manufacturability and cost simulation capabililties. Customers of aPriori include the word’s most respected names in manufacturing such as Boeing Commercial Airplanes, Honeywell, ABB, Ingersoll Rand and many more. The company is growing fast and is looking for an experienced, polished product marketing professional to work with the product management, marketing and sales teams to create and deliver persuasive communications to the global discrete manufacturing market place.
• Become a power user of aPriori product cost management software
• Collaborate with product management and marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
• Work side-by-side with marketing to create and update product and technology web site pages, data sheets, whitepapers and brochures, product presentations and demo videos.
• Plan the launches of new products and updates to existing products; manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
• Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
• Interact routinely with our customer audience through the aPriori Help Center discussion forums; answer questions and provide tips and techniques that will improve customer satisfaction and deployment success.
• Serve as a primary thought leader for aPriori by supporting tradeshows, webinars, speaking engagements at industry association events, etc.
• Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users. Support sales engagements both remotely and on-site as required.
• Assess the effectiveness of product marketing programs and report back to the business on outcomes and required changes.
• 5+ years of product management or marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
• Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
• Familiar with CRM and marketing automation tools such as SFDC, Marketo and Google Analytics.
• Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
• Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering