Administrative AssistantConcord, MA
aPriori is currently hiring an Administrative Assistant supporting a range of administrative and financial responsibilities. The administrative assistant will be the first point of contact for employees, customers and visitors. We are seeking a friendly, upbeat and high-energy individual that will help create a positive impression on our visitors. The individual in this role will enable the executive team to function more effectively by providing proactive administrative support and calendar management. This role will also coordinate our contracts workflow, travel arrangements, and provide assistance with a variety of financial tasks. The Administrative Assistant will report to the VP of Finance.
• General reception responsibilities, such as: greet all visitors to the office, answer and triage incoming calls, and process mail and packages.
• Contract coordination, such as circulating customer agreements for signature, returning final executed documents to all parties, and maintaining the company’s primary customer files.
• Full calendar management for the CEO. Assist the executive team with calendar management, including scheduling appointments and resolving conflicts.
• Provide administrative support to the executive team, including travel coordination, expense processing, internal and external meeting logistics and other support as requested.
• Ensure office common areas are neat, clean and that supplies remain well stocked. Coordinate supply orders as needed.
• Coordinate schedule for Board of Directors meetings and assist in preparation and distribution of presentations and other materials for Board meetings.
• Coordinate venue and/or catering requirements as needed for internal and external meetings and events.
• Assist in the management of the company travel program. Arrange travel for guests, resolve travel issues.
• Review and approve all expense reports in Concur, work with employees to resolve errors and issues.
• Contribute to the accounts payable process, including obtaining approvals for invoices, processing of approved invoices in NetSuite, and issuing payments.
• Contribute to the accounts receivable process, including recording of cash receipts and follow-up on past due accounts.
• Other general administrative support as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ Years in an administrative role supporting senior level executives
• High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Previous experience booking complex international travel itineraries
• Organized, detail oriented, flexible and adaptable
• High level of relationship building skills across multiple levels of the organization
• Previous experience with collaboration platform (eg, GoToMeeting)
• Previous experience with Concur, Confluence or NetSuite a plus
Our Benefits & Perks
• Medical, dental, vision benefits
• 401(k) with company match
• Company paid life and disability insurance
• Flexible open paid time off policy
• Free on-site fitness center
• Weekly office happy hours
Please note that this is a full-time onsite position at our headquarters in Concord, MA
aPriori is changing the way the world’s manufacturing companies manage product costs letting them do more with every budget dollar. Our solutions integrate advanced computational geometry techniques and advanced manufacturing research into a rich user experience accessible to everyone in the enterprise that impacts how much a product will cost to produce.
We bring together an experienced management team, exciting technology and a challenging entrepreneurial culture. We are a young startup in an emerging market with huge opportunity for stellar candidates to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment. We are in need of bright, independent thinkers who can learn and contribute across a wide variety of areas. In turn you will have the opportunity to grow with us.
Interested candidates should submit resume and a cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com.