aPriori Announces the 4th Annual NA STARS PCM Conference
Dates: February 8 – 10, 2016
Venue: JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort, Phoenix, AZ
On February 8th through the 10th, 2016, leading Product Cost Management practitioners from across North America will meet at the palatial JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort in Phoenix, Arizona for the 4th Annual STARS Conference. The conference will feature:
- Case Studies from the most successful deployments across the aPriori customer base will showcase the value that product cost management solutions are delivering, best practices discovered, and lessons learned. These presentations are an invaluable component of the conference, and are instrumental in helping companies that are just embarking on their “Journey to Profitability” with aPriori, along with companies that are considering how and when to implement their own program to address cost challenges within their organization.
- Future Product Strategy and Roadmap – 2016 will be a year of big announcements and major new product introductions from aPriori. PCM as a cost culture strategy and the underlying technology platform to support that strategy are accelerating at a very fast pace and aPriori is leading the way.
- Productivity Improvement Workshops – aPriori conferences are highly concentrated on delivering practical training to attendees that they can immediately put into action to improve their overall deployment. Here is a sampling of the types of workshops that will be offered at this year’s conference:
- Top 10 Features to Improve Productivity for Engineers and Sourcing specialists – aPriori’s Professional Service team & Product Managers will lead focused workshop sessions on new product features that can help accelerate your costing analysis and improve the overall end user experience.
- Commodity Workshops – workshop sessions that concentrate on application of the latest commodity-specific costing capabilities against real world use cases (such as: Advances in Sheetmetal & Fabrication costing, Advances in costing of Castings and Advances in costing of complex Machining operations)
- Deployment Leader Track – advanced topic workshop sessions will be held on subjects such as the latest VPE management strategies & techniques, enterprise data integration, implementation of cost project framework, implementation of Cost Insight reports and dashboards.
- Value Engineering Strategies – learn new strategies for driving cost out of existing products.
- Pre-Conference Training – for the first time, aPriori is introducing an option for new users of the product, or for people considering embarking on a PCM initiative, to take a full day, instructor-led class on the basics of product cost management. This class will be oriented towards how the product can be most effectively leveraged in the product design/engineering environment. Laptops that are pre-loaded with aPriori will be provided, and this will be hands on workshop where participants can get a great first hand experience of how an advanced costing solution like aPriori would work on a day-to-day basis.
This conference is designed for aPriori customers. However, if you are considering implementing a PCM solution, and would like to attend the conference to learn more, please contact Rick Burke, vice president of marketing @ firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 978-451-7675.
aPriori will be broadcasting announcements about new guest speakers added to the agenda, new case studies and special events on our Twitter channel using the hashtag #aPrioriSTARS.
We also invite you to visit our dedicated Event Page where you can learn more about the complete program, and register for the event.