aPriori Receives Frost & Sullivan Innovation Award for its Digital Manufacturing Solutions
CONCORD, MASS. – Global industry analyst and consulting firm Frost & Sullivan today announced that it has awarded aPriori its 2022 New Product Innovation Award in the global digital manufacturing solutions industry. Frost & Sullivan recognizes aPriori’s ability to “alleviate the time constraints that pervade the product development process, moving product design and sourcing to the production floor through various cloud-based solutions, including cost analysis and manufacturability.”
Download Frost & Sullivan’s nine-page report and learn more about aPriori’s digital manufacturing solution behind the award.
“Frost & Sullivan finds aPriori’s technology prowess and proven results well-positioned as a preferred vendor and commends the company on its continued innovation leadership in the market,” said Samantha Fisher, Best Practices Research Analyst, Frost & Sullivan.
Frost & Sullivan New Product Innovation Criteria
Frost & Sullivan used the following framework to evaluate and select aPriori for its 2022 New Product Innovation Award in the global digital manufacturing solutions industry:
- Match to Needs: Customer needs directly influence and inspire product design and positioning
- Quality: The product/solution offers best-in-class quality with a full complement of features and functionality
- Design: The product/solution features an innovative design that enhances both visual appeal and ease of use
- Price/Performance Value: The products/services provide the best value for the price compared to similar market offerings
- Customer Ownership Experience: Customers proudly own the company’s product or service and have a positive experience throughout the life of the product or service
- Positioning: The product serves a unique, unmet need that competitors cannot easily replicate
Read Frost & Sullivan’s evaluation of aPriori here.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan is the Growth Pipeline Company™. Frost & Sullivan powers our clients to a future shaped by growth. Our Growth Pipeline as a Service™ provides the CEO and the CEO’s growth team with a continuous and rigorous platform of growth opportunities, ensuring long-term success. To achieve positive outcomes, our team leverages over 60 years of experience, coaching organizations of all types and sizes across six continents with our proven best practices.
aPriori is the leading provider of digital manufacturing simulation software that brings product design and sourcing teams closer to production. By leveraging the digital twin within our digital factories, we automatically generate manufacturing intelligence that helps manufacturers collaborate across the product development process to make better design, sourcing, and manufacturing decisions that yield higher-value products in less time. aPriori solutions are now available in the cloud or on-premise. Headquartered in Concord, Mass., aPriori also has offices in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and Munich, Germany.
aPriori on LinkedIn
aPriori on YouTube
Associate Director of Public Relations
aPriori and aPriori Technologies are registered trademarks of aPriori Technologies Inc. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, or service marks belong to their respective holders.