aPriori Announces Virtual Cost Insight Conference November 15-16, 2021
Learn How Industry Leaders are Improving Profitability and Productivity Using Digital Manufacturing Software to Accelerate Design, Sourcing, and Production
CONCORD, MA – October 19, 2021 – aPriori, the leading provider of digital manufacturing software featuring design for eXcellence (DfX) solutions, today announced open registration for its virtual Cost Insight Conference on November 15 and 16, 2021.
Now in its 9th year, the 2021 “Next-Generation Automation” event theme reflects the growing impact of digital transformation in the manufacturing industry and the unrelenting pressure to bring innovative products to market faster and to improve profitability. Conference attendees will learn how aPriori’s manufacturing simulation software automates and optimizes the entire production process to meet aggressive cost, performance, and delivery targets.
View the full Cost Insight Conference agenda here and register for this year’s two-day event.
Who Should Attend?
The conference is designed to provide valuable insights to eliminate cost drivers and to bring products to market faster. Product and manufacturing teams will gain takeaways from this event, including executives and product managers, design and cost engineers, and sourcing and quoting specialists.
Here are some of the highlights of this year’s conference that you can expect when you register and attend:
- Success Stories – Hear from aPriori customers that are gaining new levels of speed and efficiency throughout the product development lifecycle, including General Electric Aviation, Woodward, Caterpillar, Solar Turbines, Scania, and contract manufacturer HARBEC.
- Guest Speakers – Representatives from Amazon Web Services and Accenture will share their expertise and real-world insights as it relates to launching products efficiently and for maximum profitability .
- Best Practices – aPriori’s subject matter experts will showcase industry best practices throughout the product development and manufacturing lifecycle.
- Product Innovation – Over the past few years, the aPriori product engineering team has accelerated the introduction of new capabilities in existing products and introduced entirely new applications designed for the cloud:
- Learn about Cost Insight Generate – Our exciting new automated manufacturing simulation application requires minimal interaction from your design team. Triggering a comprehensive manufacturability and cost analysis upon check of a new or updated design into your PLM system, Cost Insight Generate proactively notifies the designer only when a problem is identified and requires attention. Watch this short video to learn more
- Virtual Product Demonstrations – Watch live demonstrations of aPriori software for the entire product development team.
- Usability Labs & Product Management Meetings – Meet with our product management team to provide feedback on current products. Bonus: get a sneak peek at ideas for new releases.
- Network– The virtual conference platform makes it easy to connect with individual attendees or create small group meetings to discuss implementation strategies, lessons learned, or simply connect with industry colleagues.
Get additional Cost Insight Conference details and register for the event on our site.
You can also follow the latest event updates on LinkedIn by visiting our page or using our event hashtag #CostInsight2021.
aPriori is the leading provider of digital manufacturing simulation software that brings product design and sourcing teams closer to production. By leveraging the digital twin within our digital factories, we automatically generate manufacturing intelligence that helps manufacturers collaborate across the product development process to make better design, sourcing and manufacturing decisions that yield higher value products in less time. aPriori solutions are now available either in the cloud or on-premise. To learn more about aPriori, visit www.apriori.com or call 1.978.371.2006.
aPriori and aPriori Technologies are registered trademarks of aPriori Technologies Inc. All other trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks belong to their respective holders.
Vice President, Marketing