aPriori’s Manufacturing Insights Conference to Spotlight Solutions for Product Sustainability, Manufacturability, and Supply Chain Collaboration
Join aPriori for its 10th Annual User Conference – November 15-16 in Boston – for Manufacturing Strategies to Address Inflation, Improve Productivity, and Comply with Sustainability Regulations
CONCORD, MASS. – aPriori today announced open registration for its 10th annual user conference on November 15-16, 2022 in Boston. aPriori’s annual conference provides an opportunity for leading manufacturers to come together in person to discuss new methodologies and technologies that can help improve their profitability, accelerate time to market, and navigate supply chain uncertainty.
This year’s event will feature customer case studies, engaging speakers, and workshops designed for designers & engineers, cost engineers, sourcing and procurement groups, and sustainability teams. aPriori conference sessions and activities will include:
Real-world Customer and Business Insights: Hear how multinational manufacturing brands and “born digital” startups are gaining new levels of speed and efficiency while addressing market pressures and evolving customer expectations.
aPriori Design and Manufacturing Best Practices: Our subject matter experts will showcase industry best practices throughout the product development and manufacturing lifecycle. We’ll have sessions for both novice and advanced aPriori users. And we’ll highlight key enhancements in aPriori’s 22.1 release.
Manufacturing Insights Session Tracks: aPriori’s five specialized tracks are tailored to addressing key issues facing manufacturing brands while also providing actionable insights for distinct user segments:
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM): Get the latest best practices for optimizing the product development lifecycle and manufacturing processes for speed, performance, and profit.
- Product Sustainability: Manufacturers are facing new regulatory requirements to address sustainability while investors and customers are increasingly demanding “green” products. This aPriori track will outline best practices for measuring a company’s carbon footprint (CO2e) throughout its supply chain and gain the capabilities to evaluate trade-offs among sustainability, cost, and manufacturability.
- Supply Chain Collaboration: Strong, productive supplier relations can be pivotal to an OEM product brand’s success. Learn how companies are using zero RFQs/quoteless sourcing and other solutions to fast-track negotiations and foster new levels of collaboration and automation throughout the supply chain.
- Experts Only: Manufacturers are using aPriori to address increasingly complex business challenges. This track provides moderate and advanced aPriori users with practical tutorials and workshops to drive added value throughout their organizations.
- Executives (by invitation only): This track provides an opportunity for business leaders to get fresh perspectives from executive-level presenters, participate in roundtable discussions, and get VIP treatment at one of Boston’s most renowned landmarks at an offsite event.
aPriori Solutions Roadmap: Manufacturing brands are using aPriori’s guidance to optimize product designs, smart manufacturing processes, and navigate supply chain disruptions. Find out how we are expanding our capabilities to provide new solutions including:
- Manufacturing sustainability capabilities to measure, reduce, and report on a product’s manufacturing CO₂e footprint throughout the product development process and across the supply chain
- Advanced manufacturing OEM and supplier collaboration solutions to accelerate the quoting process, improve accuracy, and foster innovation
Network: Our conference makes it easy to connect with individual attendees, foster small group discussions during sessions, and share perspectives with your peers.
Register Today and Save:
The aPriori Manufacturing Insights Conference is November 15-16, 2022 at the Boston Marriott Long Wharf. Join us in person and take advantage of special early-bird pricing of $595 when you register before September 15, 2022.
aPriori is the leading provider of digital manufacturing simulation software that brings product design and sourcing teams closer to production. By leveraging the digital twin within our digital factories, we automatically generate manufacturing intelligence that helps manufacturers collaborate across the product development process to make better design, sourcing, and manufacturing decisions that yield higher-value products in less time. aPriori solutions are now available in the cloud or on-premise. Headquartered in Concord, Mass., aPriori also has offices in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and Munich, Germany. To learn more about aPriori, visit www.apriori.com.
Associate Director of Public Relations
aPriori and aPriori Technologies are registered trademarks of aPriori Technologies Inc. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, or service marks belong to their respective holders.