Vice President, PeopleConcord, MA
The Vice President of People is a newly created leadership role to support aPriori as we position to double in size over the next 24 months. This is an exciting new role to be aPriori’s thought leader on all aspects of our people strategy. The individual in this role will partner with senior leadership to develop and implement best-in-class people and talent strategies to scale the business and build a strong culture. The ideal candidate is an innovative, forward thinker that will transform our existing human resources function into a strategic partner to the business throughout the employee lifecycle. Your experience should include having built and led a People team for a high growth technology company at an inflection point in their journey.
- Define a vision and strategic roadmap to build a global people function that scales with the business and fosters a strong people-oriented culture. Develop and manage a People team of internal resources and external consultants to support execution of the strategy.
- Lead the design and implementation of a global talent acquisition strategy including a commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Devise a strategy that builds and publicizes aPriori’s Employer Brand to attract top talent and support an exceptional candidate/employee experience.
- Create workforce programs that develop growth opportunities for internal talent, support retention and enhance the overall employee experience, including training, professional development, career matrices and succession planning.
- Develop and implement comprehensive cross-functional onboarding processes to ensure candidate success.
- Implement best practice performance management, recognition and engagement solutions.
- Establish a framework for managing compensation, benefits and incentive programs that are competitive and equitable. Collaborate with managers to develop variable compensation plans that motivate employees and reward exceptional performance.
- Maintain human resources policies that comply with legal requirements, are consistent with market trends, and the support the forward momentum of the business.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to managers – understand company and functional goals and ensure that we are prepared for rapid scale. Proactively identify and advise on areas for improvement regarding talent, process, organizational structure and culture.
- Implement process and technology initiatives to support growth and scale. Leverage data and analytics to report on key HR metrics and identify trends that lead to attracting and retaining top talent.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years progressive People experience across Talent Acquisition, Talent Management or other HR roles with 3+ years in HR leadership in a growing technology company
- Track record of establishing and implementing processes to support a high growth technology company
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Thorough understanding of human resources practices, compliance and employment law requirements
- Experience partnering on global employment topics in various regions of the world
Location & Travel:
aPriori is currently operating 100% remotely – post-Covid we prefer a candidate that can work at our headquarters in Concord, MA. Occasional travel to international office locations when it is safe to do so.apply now