Staff AccountantConcord, MA
We are currently seeking a Staff Accountant to be a part of our growing team based in Concord, MA. We are looking for a highly motivated, bright and enthusiastic individual to quickly make an impact on our small but fast-paced finance team. This role offers an opportunity to gain exposure to broad range of our daily accounting activities, including participation in month-end close procedures. The ideal candidate has a working knowledge of AP and AR processes, and possesses a strong attention to detail.
• Review contracts and sales orders for completeness and accuracy. Collaborate with sales ops and legal to ensure all paperwork is received, and setup orders and billing schedules in Netsuite and issue invoices in accordance with agreed schedules and milestones.
• Responsible for all billing processes, including issuance of invoices or credits based on contractual terms.
• Regularly monitor accounts receivable balance and follow up on outstanding invoices.
• Issue payments to vendors as part of the accounts payable process and monitor transactions in the cash account
• Maintain the fixed asset schedule and equity rollforward
• Perform payroll reconciliations, benefits accrual, and benefits and cost of sales allocations
• Participate in the month-end close process by reconciling balance sheet accounts, including cash, accruals, debt, intercompany accounts, and AR and AP subledgers, and providing input into various accruals.
• Provide miscellaneous financial support as requested to support management and/or external audit requests.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Minimum 1 year of professional accounting experience or relevant accounting internship experience
• Proficiency with MS Excel
• Solid foundational understanding of US GAAP and basic transactional accounting processes
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving abilities
• Solid organization skills and the ability to work well under pressure with frequent interruptions
• Familiarity with NetSuite and/or Salesforce a plus
• Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
• Retirement Plan (401k) with company match
• Life Insurance (Basic and Voluntary)
• Short Term & Long Term Disability
• Flexible, open PTO policy
• Free, onsite fitness center
aPriori is changing the way the world’s manufacturing companies manage product costs letting them do more with every budget dollar. Our solutions integrate advanced computational geometry techniques and advanced manufacturing research into a rich user experience accessible to everyone in the enterprise that impacts how much a product will cost to produce.
We bring together an experienced management team, exciting technology and a challenging entrepreneurial culture. We are a young startup in an emerging market with huge opportunity for stellar candidates to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment. We are in need of bright, independent thinkers who can learn and contribute across a wide variety of areas. In turn you will have the opportunity to grow with us.
Interested candidates should submit resume and a cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com.