Senior Marketing Communications SpecialistConcord, MA
Senior Marketing Communications Specialist
As we grow our global presence in the discrete manufacturing industry, we are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Marketing Communications Specialist to assist the Director of Marketing Communications & Public Relations in producing valuable content in a variety of formats that will drive qualified leads into the sales pipeline. This is a highly “hands-on” role that will work in a fast-paced environment to write, edit, and deploy content across a variety of digital, visual/video, event, and print channels. The successful candidate is an excellent writer, speaker/communicator, and is comfortable managing internal and external resources to execute our communications plans.
- Social Media Strategy and Implementation – Design and implement an effective social media strategy to strengthen brand and reputation while aligning with business goals. Partner with internal and external stakeholders on paid social media plans to support integrated campaigns and initiatives. Leverage and manage analytics to gain customer and channel insights, deliver channel performance reporting, optimize social media programs, and perform competitor analysis. Ensure excellence and innovation around social creative content output.
- Content Creation & Management – Assist in the development of written content for emails, blog articles, social media channels, corporate website, and other marketing communication platforms. Strategize and execute lifecycle nurturing programs across platforms – including email nurturing, chat bot nurturing, web personalization, and business development communications. Collaborate with the team to move inbound leads through the sales cycle with highly optimized content.
- Marketing Communications Mix – Support a strong marketing communications mix of digital advertising, paid media, account based marketing, email marketing, social media advertising, direct mail, webinars, events, etc.
- SEO & SEM – Work closely with our partner agencies to maintain SEO excellence (both paid and organic) across all communication platforms including web, content, social media, and digital advertising.
- Video Curation – Collaborate with internal SMEs to identify gaps in our video strategy; build up our video library; optimize YouTube and Vidyard channels. Edit raw video.
- Event Management – Work collaboratively with the marketing team and agency partners to manage live and digital event programs from end-to-end, including project management, production timelines, agenda creation, coordination among track owners and project teams, rehearsals and recordings, success metrics, and desired outcomes. Experience with digital event platforms such as ON24 or Pathable a plus. Actively manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences, and thought leadership speaking opportunities while regularly searching for new opportunities for SME participation.
- Exceptional Marketing Communications Skills – Skills demonstrated over 3-5 years. The ability and desire to work cross functionally with lead generation and customer expansion marketing teammates, marketing agency partners, product marketing, sales, and business development.
- Social Media Enthusiast – As part of our marketing communications plan, we will be investing heavily in LinkedIn and YouTube advertising, as well as SEM advertising on review sites such as Capterra and G2 Crowd. The right candidate will have a true passion for optimizing our presence on social media and a demonstrated ability to bring a company’s social presence “up a notch.”
- Remarkable Writing Skills – How we communicate our value proposition to the global powerhouse manufacturers of the world relies heavily on our ability to distill raw information and convert it into polished content. The ideal candidate should be comfortable conducting interviews with SMEs and senior leadership. Experience writing for a high-tech audience is preferred but not required.
- SEO & SEM – The ideal candidate brings an SEO mindset and takes the time to stay educated and up-to-date on SEO best practices to identify opportunities, increase rankings, and maximize relevant traffic.
- Lead Nurturing – Proven ability to strategize and execute lifecycle nurturing programs across platforms including email nurturing, chat bot nurturing, web personalization, and business development communications. Work as a team to move inbound leads through the sales cycle.
- Marketing Technology Tools – Experience with various marketing technology tools and platforms including Marketo (marketing automation), WordPress (website CMS), Adobe Creative Suite, YouTube (ad campaigns), LinkedIn (ad campaigns), and Google Analytics (reporting), will be given preference.
- Self Starter – The successful candidate has the ability to work independently, think on their feet, show excellent judgment, and has a meticulous attention to detail.
Work Location: Concord, MA or Remote (New England area preferably)apply now