Senior Geometry DeveloperConcord, MA
aPriori provides discrete manufacturers and product innovation companies with the most technologically advanced and comprehensive Design to Cost (DTC) and Design for Manufacturing (DFM) software available on the market today. We are looking for a strong software developer with very strong mathematical skills to join the geometry team. This role will involve the design, development and maintenance/enhancements of mathematical algorithms that analyze 3D solid models in order to identify features that contribute to manufacturing costs – e.g. holes, forms, bends, etc.
• Experience developing mathematical algorithms for analyzing 3D models.
• Working knowledge of Java or ability to quickly learn it. 3D modeling packages (e.g. ACIS or Parasolid).
• Basic knowledge of C/C++.
• Ability to write readable and highly maintainable code.
• BS or higher in Computer Science or Mathematics with a background in software engineering, algorithms, data structures and computational geometry.
• Good communication skills.
• Knowledge of discrete manufacturing is a plus.
• Experience using Eclipse, JUnit, MS Visual Studio (C++)apply now