Release EngineerBelfast, Northern Ireland
We are looking for a Release Engineer to help drive delivery of our entire product line. A main objective of this position is to help in the establishment of a culture of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) at aPriori.
- Create and manage aPriori build/test/release infrastructure in collaboration with Agile Scrum teams by understanding their needs
- Experience with desktop software and cloud platforms
- Responsible for coordinating release management and change management for all enterprise applications across the organization
- Coordinate with PMs, QA, developers on software build, releases, and deployment of software development projects to production.
- Support continuous delivery programs in which patches, new versions, and bug fixes are more frequently deployed to end-users without sacrificing stability or reliability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with at least 8 years of experience is required.
- Experience in Python, Shell Scripting, Terraform, Bash scripts, Maven, Gradle
- Experience in source code management (SVN/GIT) and integration with JIRA
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Experience in automated builds, environment management, testing and release management.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Jenkins or other build automation servers
- Building and deploying Docker and Linux/Windows containers
- Microservice-based solutions experience
- Experience working in compliant environment (e.g. SOC2)
aPriori has a highly collaborative/cross-functional culture and approach to developing products. Therefore, in addition to the technical requirements, we are looking for an individual with good communication skills (both verbal and written) who can collaborate effectively with product development and product management.