Marketing Programs Manager - APACConcord, MA or Remote US
- Work with Director of Demand Generation to design, build, execute & manage multi-channel lead generation campaigns that drive a higher volume of quality leads into our sales pipeline.
- Work cross functionally to strategize and collaborate with outside marketing agencies, channel partners and re-sellers, as well as internal teams; product marketing, marcomm/pr, sales, and business development.
- Define and track key metrics of each program, and have a clear understanding of ROI analytics, with the ability to analyze progress and outcomes. Use data to continually refine and optimize programs, and share recommendations for future campaigns.
- Focused on the APAC sales region, this person will also be responsible for optimizing lead generation campaigns specifically targeting Japan.
- Assist in the development of copywriting, editing, and sharing design recommendations for all campaigns to maintain a cohesive look and feel.
- Expert knowledge of the demand generation mix; online advertising, working with paid media publications, email marketing, social media advertising, direct mail, webinars, etc.
- Effectively manage a large volume of projects, with high attention to detail.
- Exceptional Marketing Campaign/Demand Generation skills demonstrated over 3-5 years. Proven capabilities to multi-task and collaborate with cross-functional teams in developing and implementing campaigns.
- Strong Technical Writing skills. Must be able to interview product managers, sales team members, and professional services consultants to convert raw information into polished content for use in marketing campaigns.
- Creative thinking and a strong eye for design.
- Must have minimum of 1-year hands-on experience working within marketing automation platforms (specifically building programs, emails, landing pages, and forms, creating automated workflows, and measuring results). Marketo strongly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce.com (campaigns), Tableau and Google Analytics (reporting), Triblio (advertising), and LinkedIn (advertising) all strongly preferred.
- Account based marketing understanding, and experience strongly preferred.
- Experience marketing to manufacturers across APAC and deep knowledge of the manufacturing market.
- Japanese speaking strongly preferred.