Senior Customer Success ManagerConcord, MA & EMEA
The aPriori Sr. Customer Success Manager is responsible for customer success and desired outcomes through day-to-day management of client engagement services and solution implementations. They provide success management, business consulting, and process change assessment during the implementation and deployment of aPriori’s software. A key role of the Sr. Customer Success Manager is to foster customer loyalty by ensuring that our customers can successfully realize the value of our solutions and services. The measurement of success in this role is the continued renewal of customers’ existing software subscription and the identification of expansion opportunities for additional software and services.
The Sr. Customer Success Manager builds relationships with the customer’s executive sponsor and project team to develop an understanding of their business needs, then works with aPriori Professional Services personnel to develop and implement solutions and supporting success plans to meet those needs. The Sr. Customer Success Manager then manages the activities needed to help the customer apply the solution per the Customer Success Plan to generate business value and track that value to justify future software renewals and business expansion.
This role requires a high level of communicating and managing the customer expectation around success plans, activities, and results of the engagement.
This role is part of the Professional Services team and reports to the Manager, Global Professional Services.
• Management of multiple small customer solution implementations inclusive of all Professional Services activities needed for a successful implementation
• Responsible for implementation success from kick-off meeting through lifecycle of customer
• Work with Sales Directors and client executive sponsors to understand and communicate customer needs and develop the Customer Success Plan
• Work with technical resources to develop an implementation strategy to fulfill customer requirements and expectations
• Work with Project Managers to develop detailed project plans, work breakdown structures, and budget tracking documents then ensuring that they are maintained and adhered to throughout the lifecycle of the project
• Act as the primary aPriori resource for communication of project status to internal and external stakeholders
• Serve as the first point of escalation for project issues
• Manage and build relationship with executive sponsor and project team
• Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
• 5+ years experience and demonstrated success managing enterprise software implementations with external clients
• Experience managing customer relationships and expectations as they relate to technical projects
• Comfort interacting with and tailoring messaging to all levels of customer resources (executive through individual contributor)
• Demonstrated ability to assess customer needs, develop a project scope and successfully execute
• Demonstrated ability to identify risks that may impact the success of the project and determine appropriate mitigating actions
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong project management skills
• Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time
• BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management, or related field
• Experience and demonstrated success in managing business process change in a consulting role
• Experience creating, facilitating, and presenting reports to senior-level client stakeholders
• Demonstrated success managing cross-functional project teams
• Previous industry experience in Aerospace, Automotive or Heavy Industrial industries
• Advanced degree in technical or business related field