Marketing Programs ManagerConcord, MA; Flexible Work @ Home Policy
As a Marketing Programs Manager, you will play an important role in designing and implementing strategic marketing campaigns against a prospect base that includes the world’s top manufacturing corporations like Boeing, General Electric, and Ford Motor Company. You will employ a wide variety of tactics to reach and attract our target audience, including account based marketing (ABM), email nurturing campaigns, webinars, trade show events, custom executive events, SEO/SEM, online advertising and way more. We are looking for a Marketing Programs Manager who has very strong marketing automation tech skills.
- Develop, implement, and execute innovative account based marketing (ABM) programs.
- Develop fresh, industry vertical-relevant content to drive digital campaigns that will increase web site traffic and improve lead conversions
- Manage, measure, and optimize Marketo email marketing campaigns with weekly/quarterly/annual recommendations for improvement and growth. Analyze performance data, build dashboards and track key program metrics.
- Manage, measure and optimize digital campaigns executed via major industry media outlets such as IndustryWeek, Design News or Supply Chain Executive.
- Review and evaluate web analytics reports to understand website visitor behavior trends and content results; use to impact/improve results.
- Assist in the planning, promotion and execution of marketing events, including Webinars, Trade Shows, User Group conferences, Executive Conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, preferably in Marketing.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, preferably with a significant amount of digital, content marketing program experience in a B2B environment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple goals and a high volume of projects under tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Hands-on project management experience.
- Proven ability to work independently
- Software Skills that would be extremely valuable include:
- Marketo (skilled Marketo users will have a significant advantage in our job selection process)
- SFDC (Reports & Dashboards)
- Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of Camtasia or Adobe video development/editing
- Solid MS Powerpoint skills
- Advanced Excel skills/experience a plus.