Cloud Deployment ManagerConcord, MA
aPriori provides discrete manufacturers and product innovation companies with the most technologically advanced and comprehensive product cost management software available on the market today. We are looking for a Cloud Deployment Manager to manage deployments for our rapidly expanding Cloud book of business.
• Drive all Cloud deployments. Take requirements from the field, coordinate with sales team on priorities, funnel requirements to appropriate teams.
• Review cloud test plans, initial onboarding steps, login steps, domains, special security requirements with account team and customer
• Coordinate with account leads and directly with customers to collect all necessary data ahead of cloud project: users, locations, use cases, scaling plans.
• Represent customers and sales in operations reviews / planning meetings
• Coordinate with services team on migration requirements from prior aPriori versions, along with timing
• Coordinate with support team on triaging support issues (login problems, performance issues)
• Serve as Product Owner for operations backlog
• Communicate time schedule and availability of deployments to the customer, support, sales, and services
• Manage checklists for cloud deployments
• Channel and prioritize customer and support feedback on issues with deployments
• 5+ years experience managing Cloud deployments
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Experience working in environments that require compliance with standards (e.g., SOC 2, ISO, etc.)
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team
• BS in technical discipline preferred