Solution Marketing AssociateConcord, MA or Remote US
Job Overview: aPriori is the leading provider of digital manufacturing simulation software featuring design for manufacturability and cost simulation capabilities. Customers of aPriori include the world’s most respected names in manufacturing such as Boeing Commercial Airplanes, Honeywell, ABB, Ingersoll Rand and many more. The company is growing fast and is looking for an experienced, polished solution marketing specialist to work with the product management, marketing and sales teams to create and deliver persuasive communications to the global discrete manufacturing market place.
• Become a skilled user of aPriori software
• Collaborate with product management and marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
• Create and update product and technology web site pages, data sheets, whitepapers and brochures, product presentations and demo videos.
• Plan the launches of new products and updates to existing products; manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
• Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
• Support tradeshows, webinars, speaking engagements at industry association events, etc.
• Assess the effectiveness of product marketing programs and report back to the business on outcomes and required changes.
• 3-5 years of experience developing marketing communication products in a high tech or software company.
• Must possess very strong written and verbal communication skills. Writing samples will be required.
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
• Familiar with CRM and marketing automation tools such as SFDC, Marketo and Google Analytics.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering