Sensitivity Analysis InternConcord, MA & Belfast Northern Ireland
At aPriori we develop software solutions that provide unprecedented visibility to product cost and manufacturability, helping discrete manufacturers bring differentiated, profitable product to market faster. Due to a strategic initiative around characterizing our models so we may provide more direct and applicable cost feedback to our customers, we have an opening for an internship to support this key statistical objective.
If you are looking for a challenging and interesting internship experience in a vibrant environment, this could be the opportunity for you. As part of our team you’ll be working with our business leading software and tools and will have the opportunity to be a part of a cross-functional team.
The internship position will include the below responsibilities:
- Setup of Design of Experiment tool analysis with given inputs – includes refining model inputs and ranges and collaborating with Sensitivity Analysis cross functional team on identifying key variables for analysis
- Cross-functional team includes Customer Success, Product Management, and Cost Modelling teams
- Running analysis and processing of results – executing workflows with multivariable design optimization toolset
- Communication of results to cross-functional team and stakeholders – includes identifying trends and organization of outputs into a presentation format
- Advising on output of data and improvements for the analysis – including directions for additional analysis or change in analysis population
- Documentation of results and of best practices – includes work instructions for internal use and customer facing materials
- Reporting into Manager of Expert Services
- Location: Remote/ Concord, MA or Belfast office
- Background in data science including data visualization, or statistics
- Relevant Majors include: Data Science, Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and other Engineering majors.
- Experience in multi variable design optimization toolkit is highly desired
- Prior internship or co-op experience is preferred