Product ManagerBelfast, Northern Ireland
The Essence of the Position
You, as the successful candidate for this Product Manager position, will have a proven track record of creating innovative solutions either at a software or manufacturing company and have a deep understanding of manufacturing cost drivers.
This experience will be used to:
1) Expand our support for cost & manufacturability analysis of electronic components
2) Enhance our solutions for engineering, sourcing, manufacturing/quoting
3) Collect and analyze customer feedback, market data, and internal research to plan our product roadmap, define product requirements and validate solutions.
• Plan product roadmap and detailed content for each release.
• Develop and implement company-wide go-to-market plans for new capabilities.
• Be an expert with respect to the competition and provide competitive updates to field teams.
• Work with technical support and QA to triage product issues.
• Collaborate with our UX function to define intuitive, easy to use and understandable solutions.
• Support sales & marketing, including activities such as leading customer webinars, giving demos, positioning the product, developing marketing and sales collateral and new product training.
• Support professional services, including new capability training, advising on best practices for deployment and assisting with consulting and implementation work as required.
We’re considering candidates with a range of experience levels and backgrounds. The ideal candidate will have experience with manufacturing electronic components, electronics design software and some combination of the following:
• Deep knowledge of manufacturing cost drivers
• Experience in industrial equipment, automotive or high-tech industries
• Experience working with electronics Sourcing, PLM, ERP or manufacturing systems
• Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
• Diligent and driven to initiate projects and see them through to completion
• Highly organized, persistent and flexible with excellent problem-solving skills
• BS in mechanical, manufacturing or electrical engineering or related field. MS or MBA a plus.
A Little Bit About Us
Founded is 2003, we are a software company with offices in Concord, Massachusetts; Belfast, Northern Ireland and Dnipro, Ukraine that develops and markets cost and manufacturing simulation software. Our client list includes numerous world class manufacturing corporations, such as Boeing, Bombardier Recreational Products, Caterpillar and Celistica to name a few. Through real-time cost and manufacturability analysis, aPriori allows designers, sourcing professionals, cost engineers and managers the ability to understand product costs and potential manufacturability issues throughout the new product introduction life cycle and in production. The result is faster time to market and improved product profitability.
We are looking for people who are sharp, articulate, and enjoy a fast paced environment. If you like what you have read and are ready to take the next step in your career, please apply for the Product Manager position, sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to speaking with you!apply now