Marketing Programs ManagerConcord, MA & Belfast Northern Ireland
Marketing Programs Manager
Work Location: Concord MA Office, Belfast Northern Ireland or Remote (US or Europe)
- Work with Director of Demand Generation to design, build, execute & manage multi-channel lead generation campaigns that drive a higher volume of quality leads into our sales pipeline.
- Work cross functionally to strategize and collaborate with outside marketing agencies, as well as internal teams; product marketing, marcomm/pr, sales, and business development.
- Define and track key metrics of each program, and have a clear understanding of ROI analytics, with the ability to analyze progress and outcomes. Use data to continually refine and optimize programs, and share recommendations for future campaigns.
- Focused on the EMEA sales region, this person will also be responsible for optimizing lead generation campaigns specifically targeting the DACH region.
- Assist in the development of copywriting, editing, and sharing design recommendations for all campaigns to maintain a cohesive look and feel.
- Expert knowledge of the demand generation mix; online advertising, working with paid media publications, email marketing, social media advertising, direct mail, webinars, etc.
- Effectively manage a large volume of projects, with high attention to detail.
- Exceptional Marketing Campaign/Demand Generation skills demonstrated over 3-5 years. Proven capabilities to multi-task and collaborate with cross-functional teams in developing and implementing campaigns.
- Strong Technical Writing skills. Must be able to interview product managers, sales team members, and professional services consultants to convert raw information into polished content for use in marketing campaigns.
- Creative thinking and a strong eye for design.
- Must have minimum of 1-year hands-on experience working within marketing automation platforms (specifically building programs, emails, landing pages, and forms, creating automated workflows, and measuring results). Marketo strongly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce.com (campaigns), Tableau and Google Analytics (reporting), Triblio (advertising), and LinkedIn (advertising) all strongly preferred.
- Account based marketing understanding, and experience strongly preferred.
- Experience marketing to manufacturers across Europe and deep knowledge of the manufacturing market in the United Kingdom, Nordics and Dach Region.
- German speaking strongly preferred.
A Little Bit About Us
We provide game changing manufacturing simulation software to leading manufacturers, helping them digitally transform their product development process and create a competitive edge. Headquartered in Concord Massachusetts, aPriori has offices in Belfast, Northern Ireland and Dnipro, Ukraine. aPriori’s global customers include Whirlpool, SpaceX, and Honda to name a few. Through automated and integrated manufacturing and cost analysis, aPriori allows designers, manufacturing engineers, purchasing professionals, and management the ability to identify and correct manufacturability issues during design and estimate and control product costs throughout the product lifecycle. The result is faster time to market, reduced product cost and improved product profitability. We are looking for people who are sharp, articulate, and enjoy a fast-paced environment. If you like what you have read and are ready to take the next step in your career, then please apply for the Marketing Programs Mangeager position, sending your resume and design portfolio (via a URL link or PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to speaking with you.apply now