Deployment & Support EngineerBelfast, Northern Ireland
aPriori provides major manufacturing companies with the most technologically advanced and comprehensive product cost management software available on the market today.
We are looking for an experienced applicant to join our Support, Deployment & Licensing team in Belfast, interacting directly with customers and helping them to be successful.
This is a role that ultimately requires broad knowledge of a range of technologies, and ideal candidates would enjoy working on a variety of different topics and projects.
A successful applicant would be responsible for diagnosing and progressing a wide range of possible customer issues with aPriori software, providing workarounds and resolutions where appropriate.
The team works collaboratively, and interacts with many different aspects of the aPriori business, including Development, Sales, Product Management, and Account Management. As the successful applicant develops, they will have ample opportunity to take on extra responsibility and specialise in different aspects of the business.
A successful applicant would be a tenacious problem solver that doesn’t hesitate to volunteer for a challenge, and is eager to learn.
• Independently managing customer questions diligently and efficiently.
• Proactively identifying risks to customer accounts, or issues that may escalate.
• Communicating issues, requirements, and feedback between the customer and other internal teams.
• Reproducing questions & issues for further analysis, and exploring potential solutions and workarounds
• Writing documentation & knowledgebase articles, and creating other content (e.g. videos, powerpoint).
• Working on internal projects to help the efficiency of the team.
The skills we are looking for:
• Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or another STEM subject.
• 5+ years in a technical role
• Knowledge of manufacturing technologies.
• Experience using major CAD systems (e.g. CREO, Solidworks, NX, CATIA).
• Good fundamentals of IT topics e.g. Windows operating system, networking, databases.
• Proven experience coding or scripting, in any technology.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken. Able to communicate with empathy for the customer.
• Proven problem-solving skills.
• Able to follow through and complete tasks to a high standard in a timely manner.
• Is uncomfortable seeing customers struggle for solutions.