aPriori Welcomes Manufacturers to 3rd Annual STARS Product Cost Management Conference
CONCORD, MA – February 23, 2015 – aPriori, a provider of enterprise product cost management software solutions will host its 3rd annual North American STARS Customer Conference this week in Orlando, Florida. The event takes place February 25-27 at the Swan & Dolphin Resort in Walt Disney World and features an agenda of interactive presentations, workshops and sessions for attendees including.
- Case studies in enterprise product cost management from American Axle Manufacturing, Honeywell Aerospace and ThyssenKrupp Elevator
- Best practice workshops focused on deployment, business process integration, strategic sourcing and ROI measurement
- Roundtable discussions on future product and service direction
- Independent, third-party research highlighting the opportunities and challenges for manufacturers in product cost management
- Informal networking and peer problem solving and discussion
aPriori will also recognize outstanding implementations of its technology with the Super STARS Awards. Winners are selected from customer presentations demonstrating the most significant ROI and impact gained from their deployment of aPriori’s product cost management platform.
aPriori software and services generate hard-dollar product cost savings for discrete manufacturing and product innovation companies. Using aPriori’s real-time product cost assessments, employees in engineering, sourcing and manufacturing make more-informed decisions that drive costs out of products pre- and post-production. With aPriori, manufacturers launch products at cost targets, maximize savings in re-work projects and avoid overpaying for sourced parts. To learn more about aPriori and its product cost management solutions and services, visit www.apriori.com or call 1.978.371.2006. To see an overview demonstration of aPriori, click here.
aPriori and aPriori Technologies are registered trademarks of aPriori Technologies Inc. All other trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks belong to their respective holders.