Cost Insight Regional Conference – India
Is your company struggling to understand the cost of changes implemented during the New Product Introduction (NPI) process?
- What happens if I change the product design? Did the cost go up or down?
- What happens to the cost of my design if we change the material from aluminum to steel?
- How much savings can we get if we make 50,000 vs. 100?
- If I use a die casting process instead of a sand casting process, will this reduce my cost?
- What will happen to the cost if we move the manufacturing of our product from India to Vietnam?
Until now, most software applications that attempted to provide the cost of a manufactured part required large amounts of data input each time a new estimate was required. Furthermore, these products could only be used by a handful of specialists that required extensive training to be productive with the application.
|aPriori will run its first Cost Insight product cost management conference in Bangalore, India on November 7 – 10, 2017|
Get answers to questions like those above, and learn how aPriori product cost management software and services can help you implement a Simulation-Driven Design environment that improves product profitability and accelerates time to market.
The Cost Insight product cost management conference has grown over the past 5 years in scope and popularity across North America and Europe. Now aPriori is branching out and bringing the same event program to India. Here are some of the key highlights of the event:
- November 7, 2017 – full day conference with evening cocktail and dinner reception
- An “Introduction to Product Cost Management” will be held from 8am to 9am for attendees new to the world of PCM.
- The full conference will commence at 9am and go to 5pm. Lunch, coffee and tea breaks will be provided.
- The Evening cocktail & dinner reception will convene from 6pm to 8pm and is available to registered conference attendees.
- Only 100 Tickets are available for this event.
- November 8 – 10, 2017 – aPriori Cost Model Work Bench training program
- This program is only available for current aPriori Customers
- Lunch, coffee & tea service will be provided for all training attendees at no additional cost.
- The Taj Gateway
- 66 Residency Road
- Bangalore, India 560025
- Overnight rooms available at a Group Rate of INR 8500 + taxes
- Who Should Attend:
- Designers & Engineers
- Cost Engineers
- Value Analysis/Value Engineers
- Buyers & Sourcing Professionals
- Nov 7 Conference Cost
- For the first time this event is held in Bangalore, aPriori is offering the conference program on Nov 7 at no charge to all attendees (including both aPriori customers and prospective customers, only 100 tickets are available). This is a value of INR 58500. There is no additional charge for beverages, lunch or the evening social event.
- Nov 8 – 10 CMWB Training
- Cost Model Work Bench (CMWB) training to be held on Nov 8, 9 and 10 has a cost of INR 98000. An “Early Bird” Diwali Discount of 33% is available to everyone who registers for training before October 19. Send an email to email@example.com for your special discount code to take advantage of this offer.
- Nov 7 Conference Cost
- Agenda Highlights
- Intro to Product Cost Management for anyone new to the features and benefits automated product costing.
- Case Studies from Danfoss, HCL and other aPriori Customers – delivered as both presentations and panel discussion sessions.
- Presentations from aPriori Subject Matter Experts, for example:
- Deploying PCM into an Engineering Environment
- Negotiating more Effectively with Should Cost Data
- Roundtable Discussions for Cost Engineers/Sourcing/Buyers and Design Engineers
- Social Networking Dinner Event
For more information, Cost Insight India Flyer to download the Cost Insight India Flyer shown below.