3rd Annual aPriori Product Cost Management Conference
aPriori will be holding its third annual European product cost management conference on June 27-29 at the International Conference Center in Stuttgart, Germany. The event kicks off on Monday evening, June 27, with a Welcome Reception. On Tuesday, June 28 and Wednesday, June 29, leading PCM practitioners from the UK, the Nordics, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, France, Italy and Spain will be joining together with Subject Matter Experts from aPriori to discuss new strategies and tactics for improving product profitability.
Highlights of this year’s conference include:
- Pre-Conference, Hands-On Training Workshop – Cost Management for Design Engineers
- Case Studies to include:
- General Electric
- TE Connectivity
- Keynote Speakers – aPriori is excited to have 2 industry veteran guest speakers who will talk about the significant acceleration of Simulation-Based Product Optimization within Industry Verticals undergoing tremendous change, such as Automotive & Transportation:
- Carla Bailo – Ms Bailo is Assistant Vice President – Mobility Research and Business Development at The Ohio State University. Until Feb 1, 2014, she was senior vice president, Research & Development-Nissan Americas. In this role, she was responsible for all of Nissan’s vehicle engineering and development operations in Michigan, Arizona, Mexico and Brazil. Ms Bailo’s presentation will explore Automotive Design Optimization for Cost & Weight.
- Role-Based Workshop Tracks – content delivered via these workshops is intended to be highly practical in nature, with the goal of each session being to help attendees drive further leverage from their use of aPriori in their own environment. Workshop tracks will be role based, and cover the following areas.
- Design/Engineering – how to leverage Design to Cost features to identify and eliminate cost in the early stages of product design.
- Sourcing/Procurement/Cost Engineering – learn how to leverage detailed manufacturing data to conduct more productive fact-based negotiations with supply chain partners and improve the likelihood of paying an appropriate should cost for your outsourced products.
- Deployment Leaders – discuss core product deployment issues that simplify and streamline your deployment of Virtual Production Environments, Access Control, Reporting and other enabling technologies provided by aPriori.
- Future Product Strategy & Roadmap Presentation
- Hear about aPriori’s plans to grow and expand the product line to accommodate more cost models, implement new user experience technology, and simplify the process of generating detailed cost estimates that help you control product cost.
For More information, you either download this Event Overview document or visit our Event Microsite to register for the conference.
If you have any questions, please contact Rick Burke, VP of Marketing at aPriori, firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-978-451-7675.