Webinar: How Digital Engineering Creates Competitive Advantages Across the Entire Product Lifecycle
Digital methods, processes, and information tools are indispensable in the product lifecycle. They help to plan and control product development times, product quality, and costs in a targeted manner. And digital engineering is central to this effort because it supports internal process flows and serves as a user interface to suppliers and production. Through the targeted use of value and cost engineering, companies can reduce their manufacturing costs and increase their margins.
Join us to see how organizations are using cost and manufacturability insights in real-time to optimize and accelerate product design via a single platform. Register today for the webinar presented in German.
Webinar topics include:
- Outline digital engineering elements and success factors
- Share keys to cost and value engineering
- Demonstrate how to achieve continuous feedback on manufacturability and costs throughout the product development lifecycle
- Detail how to increase profitability through the integration and automation of cost and manufacturability information
- Professor Dr. Dirk A. Weber, Professor of Supply Chain Management (and Cost & Value Engineering), Munich University of Applied Sciences
- Tobias Tauber, Enterprise Customer Success Manager, aPriori (DACH region)
Date and time: Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 2:00pm CET