BME Value Day Event – Germany
On February 3 & 4, 2014, aPriori will attend the BME Value Day event in Ludwigshafen, Germany. Join us to learn more about the successful deployment of aPriori’s product cost management platform at Multitest elektronische Systeme GmbH.aPriori’s Tobias Tauber, Client Engagement Manager in the Professional Services Organization, will be co-presenting a Case Study on the Multitest deployment with Mr. Michael Kohl, the Head of Global Supply Chain Management. The topic of the presentation will be “Implementing an Effective Cost Management Solution to Meet Cost Targets”. This presentation will discuss the following important considerations:
- Strategy development and milestone driven implementation
- Integration of purchasing into the early development to reach margin goals
- Reducing RFQ- time from days to seconds
- Comparison of actual cost vs. target cost at any time during the development process
- Fact based negotiation with suppliers
aPriori will also host an exhibit booth where attendees at the event can view product demonstrations and learn more about how they can benefit from aPriori’s industry leading product cost management technology.