Center for Automotive Research – Management Briefing Seminars
The Center for Automotive Research (CAR) plans, organizes and delivers one of the premier events of the year for automotive manufacturers – it’s called Management Briefing Seminars (MBS). The conference is happening July 30 – August 2, 2018 at the Grand Traverse Resort in Traverse City, Michigan. Some of the key highlights of this program are shown at the right.
Key topics that will be covered this year include:
- Connected and automated vehicles
- Sales and production forecasts
- Fuel emissions policy
- Design and innovation
Meet Us at the automotive Event of the year!
aPriori is looking forward to participating as an exhibitor at this event, and will be talking to industry leaders about how Product Cost Management is a transformative technology that can help create a culture focused on driving margin expansion.
- aPriori Design for Manufacturability & Cost (DFMC) solutions enable Auto OEMs to better understand and meet target costs for increasingly complex systems, components and tooling, providing manufacturability and cost guidance from the earliest stages of product design all the way through manufacturing and assembly.
- aPriori Supply Chain Negotiation (SCN) solutions provide buyers with comprehensive manufacturing process detail that helps improve the effectiveness and efficiency of negotiations with strategic supply chain partners. Instead of arguing about a single price value per part, supply chain teams can evaluate machine selection, cycle time, material costs & utilization, tooling costs, labor time, overhead costs, and many other data elements that impact that final price per part value.
- aPriori Quoting solutions enable Tier 1 & 2 suppliers to expedite the production of detailed quotes for customer RFQs. aPriori VPEs can be configured to replicate a supplier facility cost model, and then quickly and completely generate a cost estimate for individual components or complex systems. This systematic approach improves consistency across cost estimators, reduces risk and often results in a higher percentage of sales wins and accelerated cash flow.
For more information on how aPriori PCM solutions have helped some of the world’s most respected automotive companies, check out this page.
schedule an appointment to learn more
To learn more about how PCM solutions from aPriori can help transform cost awareness at your company, schedule an appointment to meet us at MBS. Send your email to Miss Peyton Weston, at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1 978-451-6159.