Inbound Marketing Manager
Summary Job Description:
We are looking for a data-driven inbound marketer to own the development of new business programs that accelerate leads into the top of the funnel. You will be in charge of increasing website traffic and converting that traffic into new leads for the business. The perfect fit candidate will be a true believer in the power of all types of digital, content & social media marketing as channels to attract, educate and connect with our target audience. This person will have a strong love of marketing automation technology and a desire to grow and learn as part of a fast-paced software technology company.
- Work closely with our Director, Advocate & Content Marketing to convert customer generated content, thought leadership content and other marketing materials into lead generation programs.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Design, organize and execute other lead generation activities as required, including webinars, live sales events, etc.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Previous Inbound Marketing program experience preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in using marketing automation and blogging software to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) until converted into customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, Camtasia Studio.