Client Engagement Manager
Description: The aPriori Client Engagement Manager is responsible for the strategic management of professional services and product cost management solution implementations. They provide strategic advisement and direction, business consulting, and process change assessment during the implementation and deployment of aPriori’s software. A key role of the Client Engagement Manager is to foster customer loyalty by ensuring that our customers can fully utilize the value of our solutions and services. The outcome of success in this role is the continuing renewal of customers’ existing software subscription and the identification of expansion opportunities for additional software and services. The Client Engagement Manager works closely with our sales directors to define the strategy and scope of engagement services to meet the customer’s needs initially, and then continues to work directly with a customer to evolve an implementation and expand the value aPriori can provide.. The Client Engagement Manager manages the relationship and strategy a customer requires to generate business value and tracks that value to justify future software renewals and expansions.
This role is part of the Professional Services team and reports to the Senior Director of Global Professional Services.
- Management of multiple customer relationships and implementations simultaneously (which might necessitate the management of multiple project teams)
- Responsible for implementations from kick-off meeting to end of project (working alongside a project manager who will do day to day project management activities with each assigned project)
- Capture and communication of executive vision and goals for the initial deployment and beyond
- Facilitate group discussions with a goal of identifying planned software use cases and projects, standard software usage procedures, customer business process change needs, and customer value generation activities and results tracking
- Coordinate and facilitate all integration and configuration of software based on customer business needs
- Coordinate and facilitate all training efforts needed for the implementation
- Coordinate and facilitate consulting activities needed for the implementation
- Coordinate, facilitate, summarize and report on all value implementation / value generation activities.
- Development references and case studies internal to customer
- Communication of status throughout the project lifecycle to all stakeholders
- Manage and build relationship with executive sponsor and project team members
- 10+ yrs. experience and demonstrated success in managing and growing strategic relationships and multiple, complex business application / software implementations with external clients
- Comfort interacting and communicating with customer executives, project team members, and individuals
- Experience and demonstrated success in managing business process change in a consulting role
- Demonstrated ability to develop a customer’s strategy and business solution, assess customer needs, and develop project scope to meet those needs and support the strategy & goals
- Experience creating, facilitating, and presenting reports to senior-level client stakeholders
- Ability to lead and facilitate project meetings and senior level customer meetings
- Demonstrated success leading project teams with a record of high customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks that may impact the success of the project and determine appropriate mitigating actions
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time
- Preferably engineering background or engineering/manufacturing domain knowledge
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management or MBA
Candidates from all Nordic countries will be considered.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com