Revenue Operations Tools and Integrations AdministratorConcord, MA
At aPriori we develop software solutions that provide unprecedented visibility to product cost and manufacturability, helping discrete manufacturers bring differentiated, profitable product to market faster. Due to our continued growth, we have an opening for an experienced Salesforce administrator to work inside the Revenue Operations team. The ideal candidate for this role has the unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce.com
As aPriori’s Revenue Operations Tools and Integrations Administrator you will be the Salesforce Admin and Developer responsible for day to day management and enhancement of all aspects of Salesforce including configuration, customization, and implementation of business solutions and applications, as well as third party tools and integrations. This role collaborates cross-functional team members to build solutions in SFDC that support and will scale with the business, and recommends and directly implements processes for continuous improvement within Salesforce.com and related technology stack. The successful candidate has proven experience with Flows, Process Builder, Lightning Design Systems (SLDS), SOQL, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, CPQ (or similar), Web Services and REST API’s.
• Strong functional knowledge of Salesforce data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
• Ability to interface with business users to gather business requirements, translate requirements into technical solutions, and deliver outcomes that enable business automation and streamlined data management.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, automated approvals, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
• Provide day to day end user support for the Salesforce.com and related environments. Create training materials and documentation for Salesforce users.
• Proactively monitor the integrity of our data. Develop data management standards and best practices for end users.
• Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the timely delivery of quality enterprise solutions.
• Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other tool integrations.
• Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues, research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring.
• Support across systems and related integrations native to the SFDC ecosystem and build solutions on SFDC platform, including development of Web Services and use of API’s.
• Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
• 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator or developer in a technology company
• One or more Salesforce.com certifications (ex. ADM-201, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV-401)
• Salesforce.com and related application experience (e.g. Gainsight, Jira, Zendesk, Marketo) as well as integration tools (ex. Workato, Mulesoft, AWS, Celigo, Pervasive, Informatica, or Boomi) (Experience with Azure’s suite of solutions a plus)
• Highly motivated team player with a can-do attitude
• Must have historical and proven knowledge and practical application of Process Builders, Flows, Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs, REST API’s and Web Services
• Proven experience integrating Salesforce with third-party systems
• Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with reasonably aggressive timelines
• Strong Python knowledge, XML and JSON expertise, and Git and SVN experience
• Understanding of data analytics, modeling and experience with data warehousing (familiarity with Tableau a plus)
• Able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• Strong knowledge and experience with both Salesforce Classic and Lightning UI’s
• Salesforce CPQ (or similar) experience a major plus
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Why you should NOT miss this opportunity
• Remote flexibility
• Excellent work-life balance
• Great work culture
• Medical, dental, vision benefits and 401k with company match
• Open paid time off policy
• The opportunity to work within a data centric culture continuously building and analyzing data intelligence in the pursuit of improved business process, operations and outcomes…and not just for the sake of creating reports.