Lead – Automation and Performance EngineeringConcord, MA
aPriori provides discrete manufacturers and product innovation companies with the most technologically advanced and comprehensive product cost management software available on the market today. We are looking for a Lead – Automation and Performance Engineering to direct aPriori’s performance testing and automation efforts.
• Guide the overall direction of aPriori’s automation and performance engineering effort
• Establish scalability guidelines for our Cloud offering across all servers (web, application, database, messaging, visualization)
• With your team, propose and implement performance testing solutions and frameworks using current technologies to provide extensible infrastructures for efficient testing of UI and computational services.
• Dramatically increase our automation UI test coverage
• Mentor and manage team members
• 5+ years of in-depth work experience in QA of Cloud based applications, with a strong background in building and maintaining comprehensive automated functional test suites, frameworks and test harnesses.
• Strong background in design and implementation of automated performance benchmarking, load and stress testing of multi-tier Cloud applications, databases and web services.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to analyze test results and metrics
• Must be self-motivated, able to work independently with little direction from supervisors, and look at obstacles as opportunities for improvement, research and growth
• Experience in AWS stack is a plus
• Experience with Continuous Integration system, APIs, microservices
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
Your friends say you:
• Take your work seriously, but you don’t take yourself too seriously
• Enjoy mentoring others and leading by example
• Love to learn new things and can do so quickly
• Like working in teams
• Leave things better than you found them