IT Support AdministratorConcord, MA
IT Support Administrator
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide first level technical support to employees for company devices, software, and services. This includes help tickets, software setup, imaging, and deployment of new laptops and desktops.
Time not spent handling support tickets will be spent implementing IT projects to improve our company infrastructure and add new services.
Reporting to the Director of IT this position will work in collaboration with the rest of the IT team to keep our company’s infrastructure modern and improve existing workflows, monitoring and IT policies.
The ideal candidates will be eager to learn and expand their skill set along with possessing extensive experience in providing IT support in a fast-paced environment. . aPriori has a wide set of technologies and areas to work and build skills and in this role you will contribute to increased productivity by ensuring that company IT systems run efficiently.
- Provide first-level technical support for all IT-related issues for both local and remote employees.
- General Desktop support for employees in Concord, MA as well as remote employees for software, hardware, and core company services.
- Setup new workstations for employees (imaging, deploying software…)
- Complete IT projects as needed
- BS in Computer Information Systems or equivalent
- 1-2 years in an IT discipline (either full time or combined with internship)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Good understanding of Microsoft client and server operating systems Including Windows and MacOS
- Active Directory
- Basic understanding of computer networking
- Strong service-oriented approach with a well developed ‘bedside manner’Able to work in self -directed manner based on defined objectives
- PowerShell experience or other scripting/automation experience
- Experience with virtualization (specifically Microsoft’s Hyper-V)
- MacOS and Jamf
- Windows 10, 2016, 2019
- Office 365 administration
- Strong understanding of proper Information security controls and methodologies