Implementation EngineerConcord, MA
The Implementation Engineer plays an integral role in the implementation of the aPriori cost management platform for our customers through technical project management and execution. The position allows for the unique opportunity to work closely with customers and explore their cost challenges, resulting in a broad exposure to how a wide range of products are designed and manufactured. To accomplish the technical implementation of the aPriori platform, the implementation engineer:
- Handles the project management and execution of the technical side of the project, including solution configuration, user training, and usage mentoring.
- Supports aPriori solution configuration, which requires the modeling of manufacturing facilities, including capabilities, rules, and accounting rates as well as the ability to understand a customer’s design and manufacturing environment and map those requirements to formulas and rules using aPriori’s scripting language.
- Builds and demonstrates expertise on aPriori software and service offerings, Manufacturing Cost Models and Solutions Configuration.
- Meets onsite with aPriori customers to provide technical expertise on how to align aPriori’s software and service offerings to a customer’s cost management.
- Provides support to Sales team during sales process in the delivery of aPriori service programs which allow prospects to confirm the financial and strategic value that aPriori can bring them prior to engaging in a full solution rollout.
- Able and willing to travel 25-40% (majority domestic travel Monday – Friday)
Education and Skill Requirements:
- BS or MS in Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing, or Software Engineering. 1-3 years experience in an engineering discipline (either full time or combined with internship)
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills. Must be comfortable presenting to clients in-person and by phone.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to balance multiple activities with limited supervision.
- Project management skills, including project planning, risk management, status updates.
- Understanding of design and manufacturing challenges when developing a product.
- Proven critical thinker and team player who is results-driven and has a positive attitude
- Experience with a basic scripting language and CAD a plus