Director of ITConcord, MA
aPriori provides discrete manufacturers and product innovation companies with the most technologically advanced and comprehensive product cost management software available on the market today. We help our customers reduce the cost of the products they design, source and manufacture, by providing early insight into manufacturability and cost, resulting in millions of dollars in savings. aPriori combines a collaborative, collegial culture with a high level of pride in craft, and passion for our products and business.
We are looking for an experienced IT Director to oversee all IT functions in our company.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
• Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
• Ensure the successful deployment, adoption and ongoing use of new technologies
• Work with senior management, the Director of Business Process Innovation, and other peers for strategy development and execution planning
• Guide and mentor direct reports
• Work across functions with peers in other groups to ensure collaboration for shared goals
• Control budget and report on expenditures
• Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
• Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage etc.
• Incorporate tools and processes to ensure efficient scaling of the IT organization
Required Education and Experience
• 7+ years progressive experience in IT
• Demonstrated track record of success as an IT leader
• Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
• Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
• Experience in controlling information technology budget
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication abilities
• Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• BS/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field