Contracts NegotiatorConcord, MA
aPriori is currently seeking an experienced Contracts Negotiator. The individual in this role will work cross functionally between our Sales, Customer Success and Finance groups to manage the full contract process for enterprise software license and service agreements. The Contracts Negotiator is a customer facing role responsible for reviewing and redlining customer contracts, as well as drafting and negotiating key legal and business terms with internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate is a results-oriented professional who excels in balancing company risk and customer priorities to drive revenue. An excellent understanding of contracts and attention to detail is a must.
This position can be full or part time.
• Review, draft and negotiate a variety of complex commercial agreements, including SaaS agreements, traditional software license agreements, master service agreements, data protection agreements and non-disclosure agreements.
• Develop a strong understanding of aPriori products and services to provide proactive advice regarding risk management and contractual terms.
• Review and respond to requests for various legal documents, such as RFPs, security documents and other sales materials.
• Serve as point of contact for stakeholders across the company to provide information on contract status and provide guidance on contract requirements and processes.
• Interpret and summarize key contract provisions and risk areas, and communicate appropriately with appropriate internal or external stakeholders to bring issues to closure.
• Enter final, executed contracts (including drafting summary descriptions of key terms) in contract management system.
• Assist internal team with contract administration, including contract renewals, identifying and tracking contract deliverables, evaluating contractual issues, and developing appropriate responses (written and verbal).
• BA or BS required, Paralegal certification or JD a plus
• Minimum 5 years direct experience drafting and negotiating enterprise B2B contracts in a software or technology company
• Must be able to logically assess priorities to meet timelines and deliverables
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and drive business to closure at ends of fiscal periods.
• Professional demeanor and “customer first” attitude.
• Working knowledge of GDPR regulations and associated agreements a plus
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, as needed to bring contracts to completion.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word required. Experience with Salesforce or Contract Management applications a plus.
• This is a full-time onsite position at our headquarters in Concord, MA. Infrequent travel (less than 5%) may be required
Benefits & Perks:
• Competitive compensation package
• Medical, dental, vision benefits
• Company paid life and disability insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Open paid time off policy
• Free on-site fitness center
• Weekly office happy hours
aPriori is changing the way the world’s manufacturing companies manage product costs letting them do more with every budget dollar. Our solutions integrate advanced computational geometry techniques and advanced manufacturing research into a rich user experience accessible to everyone in the enterprise that impacts how much a product will cost to produce.
We bring together an experienced management team, exciting technology and a challenging entrepreneurial culture. We are a young startup in an emerging market with huge opportunity for stellar candidates to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment. We are in need of bright, independent thinkers who can learn and contribute across a wide variety of areas. In turn you will have the opportunity to grow with us.
Interested candidates should submit resume and a cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org now