VP, Professional ServicesConcord, MA
As VP of Professional Services, you will own a critical piece of what drives aPriori’s success. Reporting to the CEO, you will be the member of the aPriori management team responsible for leading the Implementation, Onboarding, Consulting, Project Management, Training and Customer Support teams of our Global Professional Services organization by providing the vision and direction to develop, implement and scale strategies and processes that deliver a ‘best in class’ customer experience.
– Identify and architect services and implementation delivery models to meet our customers strategic cost management goals.
– Develop and nurture long-term relationships with executive stakeholders within customer accounts.
– Partner with sales to drive new business and to implement scalable growth strategies to identify and drive expansion opportunities within the customer base as well as increasing renewal rates.
– Collaborate with the product team to enhance the customer experience, including serving as a key stakeholder in influencing product roadmap based on external customer needs and expectations.
– Partner with the marketing team to enable critical voice of the customer and expansion programs.
– Provide the leadership and mentoring needed to ensure that we hire, train, and develop our teams so they provide ‘best in class’ customer experience while allowing for personal and professional growth.
– Develop an integration strategy and supporting services to embed aPriori technology in customers’ IT ecoysystems.
– Develop partner strategies to enhance and supplement the services needs of our global customers.
– 15+ years of experience in customer success and service teams ideally focused in high growth SaaS environments.
– Extensive experience in leading a fast-paced technology environment with clearly demonstrated results in owning customer success.
– Customer-driven mindset with a desire and ability to identify and resolve enterprise level customer problem.
– 10+ years of leading, managing, and scaling high performing teams in a SaaS environment, including building out KPIs and metrics that drive improved experiences.
– Experience guiding the implementation of a complex SaaS solution and technical proficiency working with data and configuring a SaaS solution.
– Excellent communication skills and an ability to explain complex concepts.
– Proven project management skills to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
– Bachelor’s level degree, preferably in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or an aptitude for learning complex technologies.
– Ability to travel (20-30%).